Re: Upside Down Fu character

From: Szelp, A. Sz. <a.sz.szelp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:29:34 +0100

The specialized context of this character is not inline.

It's a decorative element on Banners, etc. As described by Wikipedia,
never part of text. Not even of rich text, let alone plain text.

I would really think this example of specialized decorative display
use as not eligible for encoding.

/Szabolcs