Re: Code2000 on SourceForge (was Re: [indic] Re: Lack of Complex script rendering support on Android)

From: James Kass <jameskass_at_att.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 06:52:26 -0800 (PST)

Of course I put these three Code2nnn fonts on SourceForge, being sick of their further development and whole commercial aura around them. All fonts are now of course freeware - simply do what you want with them all. Check: http://sourceforge.net/projects/code2000/ project, it contains link to http://profile.yahoo.com/EB3ZR2WOVNJUTE7RIHWYAUJNCA/ which is my old AT&T jameskass@att.net profile dating back to about 2002, simply type in google: site:unicode.org jameskass@att.net to see how vintage is my current-but-old email. My silence was resulted from AT&T internal reorganizations which led to vanishing of my websites in due process. I switched from dBASE III to FontCreator to ease development, but not to assembler, as you tried to guess.

James Kass