Re: Rijksmuseum launches Rijksstudio

From: Steven Atreju <snatreju_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 20:35:42 +0100

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai_at_in-nomine.org> wrote:

 |-On [20121101 11:48], Steven Atreju (snatreju_at_googlemail.com) wrote:
 |>Really fantastic. 'Should rework that Flash or what it is since
 |>i got a halequin statue when i wanted to get a close up of
 |>Vincent van Gogh..
 |
 |At least with my Chrome browsing I only encountered HTML and no flash. The
 |closeups seem to use a Google Maps-like tile approach.

 |--
 |Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(-at-)in-nomine.org> / asmodai
 |イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
 |http://www.in-nomine.org/ | GPG: 2EAC625B
 |Man imagines that it is death he fears; but what he fears is the \
 |unforeseen,
 |the explosion. What man fears is himself...

Yes, i'm using Opera, it's so nice European and from a smaller
company.
But don't mind, German Telekom complains if someone uses something
else than Internet Explorer (for online MMS viewing!), and those
guys won't even work with Opera. So i need to start Safari if my
Mother-In-Law sends me photos ...

Rembrandt, Vermeer, van Gogh.

It would be at par with the decline of culture anywhere else if
i would start to compare this with metadata that flutters around
somewhere, just like signatures that suddely show up in regular
data.

  Steven