Re: IANA registry for case mappings

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 05:35:18 +0100

May be because there are tons of languages not covered in the UCD itself
(the UCD just performs simple casing transforms)

But this could still be part of the CLDR project, to cover special casing
rules (like the English titlecase rules, or the distinct French rules where
less terms are capitalized) : special casing rules are effectively text
transforms, and better described in LDML than just SpecialCasing.txt which
is too much limited.