PRI #253: Draft UTR #50, Unicode Vertical Text Layout

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:00:24 -0700

Draft UTR #50, Unicode Vertical Text Layout
<http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr50/tr50-9.html>is now available for
public review and comment. The main changes in this version from the
previous proposed draft:

    * The intended interaction with document formats has been clarified.
    * The guidelines for the assignment of a property value have been
      clarified.
    * A number of characters have been assigned a different property value.

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2013/04/draft-utr-50-unicode-vertical-text.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements