Re: Posting Links to Ballots (was: RE: Why blackletter letters?)

From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:12:42 +0530

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Michel Suignard <michel_at_suignard.com> wrote:
> So you need both versions, the draft repertoire to have these references, and the ballot text to have new characters in context.

Thanks to all the WG2 experts for their explanations.

But still, when you people post the copies of the above two kinds of
documents from the WG2 to the UTC registry, could you please notify us
on either the unicode-announcements list or this one with a link, else
we have to scratch our heads saying "now where is that 'DAM' [;-)]
document"...

I hope you will agree that the process is a bit... um 'involved' to
understand for those not directly involved in it (except via
submitting proposals and participating in UTC meetings) like me...

I presume it would be something done six months once and would not be
too much extra work?

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा