Re: Mayan numerals (again)

From: Marion Gunn <mgunn_at_egt.ie>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 14:24:50 +0000

As 2013 draws to its close, perhaps time to ask again what progress has
been made this year in re registering Mayan numerals.

Reminded to ask by the msg below, which may influence Unicode, as
relayed today to LCTL-T members by its administrators.

Would be good to end the year on a note of success, in whatever degree,
in re a proven need.
mg