Re: Long-Encoded Restricted Characters in High Frequency Modern Use

From: Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 00:37:55 +0100

On Thu, 29 May 2014 23:39:56 +0100
Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

> To me, a truly bizarre set of 'restricted' characters is U+17CB KHMER
> SIGN BANTOC to U+17D0 KHMER SIGN SAMYOK SANNYA, which are categorised
> as 'restricted; technical'. They are all in use in the Khmer language.

Indeed, all but U+17CE can be found on the single web page
http://www.mrcmekong.org/khmer . Finding U+17CE KHMER SIGN KAKABAT is
a bit trickier - there seems to be a choice of religious writing
(both Christian and Buddhist) and blogs. Anyway, there are several
different words sporting it at
http://r-b-u.blogspot.com/2014/03/rbu_4.html .

Richard.