Re: emoji are clearly the current meme fad

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:34:28 +0100

We just had a new blog posting; we've moved the media list out of tr51, and
the list already had that item on it. See:

http://www.unicode.org/press/emoji.html#media

Separately, I keep a list of how the media refers to the Unicode
consortium: my favorite is "shadowy emoji overlords".

Bonus points to the first person who can find the one that refers to us as
"part of a shameful plot to destroy the institution of marriage"...

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*