Re: Adding half-star to Unicode?

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 23:44:10 +0200

Only one of the two would be enough: the existing **full** white star (☆),
but only half filled.
However a second one may be needed for RTL : half filling may be done on
the left or right side of the white star.
This would then be WHITE STAR WITH LEFT HALF BLACK, WHITE STAR WITH RIGHT
HALF BLACK
Possibly we may also need top and bottom half filling (for vertical written
scripts, top to bottom, or bottom to top)