Unicode Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR)
ReadMe for Unicode CLDR version 31
Last updated: 2017-Mar-15
This is the final release version of CLDR 31.
For further information:
ant -f tools/build.xml jar
- List available tools:
java -jar tools/java/cldr.jar
- List less-than-documented tools:
java -jar tools/java/cldr.jar -l
- Run the XML Validator against some
java -jar tools/java/cldr.jar validate ../path/to/your/file.xml
- Run some other tool that doesn't have a nice short alias like 'validate':
java -jar tools/java/cldr.jar org.unicode.cldr.draft.NormalizedIdentifierParser
- Convert LDML to JSON data:
java -DCLDR_DIR=/path/to/cldr/data -jar tools/java/cldr.jar ldml2json -r true
- More info:
CLDR Tools Website
a copy of which is included as unicode-license.txt.
- Some CLDR tools depend on libraries in tools/java/libs/; use of these libraries is governed by separate license agreements.
- Use of the ICU libraries is subject to the
included as ICU-LICENSE.
- Use of the Guava and Xerces libraries is subject to the
included as apache-license.txt.
Copyright © 1991-2017 Unicode, Inc.
All rights reserved.