The following are some external sites that may be useful for people interested in emoji. For Unicode pages on emoji, see
Unicode Emoji. For information about
emoji images on this site, see Emoji Images and Rights.
- iDiversicons: Diverse emoji app &
keyboard development, licensing, and consulting services.
- SwiftKey: Keyboard app for iPhone and Android
known for learning and predicting your writing style, includes emoji support.
- Emoji One: Independent group of emoji developers
providing an open source emoji set for digital and non-digital use worldwide.
- EmojiXpress: One of the most popular iOS Emoji
keyboards worldwide focused on providing the best Emoji and Sticker messaging
Information and Reference
- Emojipedia: Information about specific emoji,
- emojitracker: Realtime emoji use on
- Emoji Academy: Dedicated to bring you inspiration,
fun & facts about emoji; newsletter, blog.
- World Translation Foundation: A way to
promote, explore, and translate the written word into the pictorial alphabet of
- Can I Emoji?: Displays the current status of
native Emoji support across iOS, Android and Windows.
These materials are provided solely for public information and do not imply any endorsement
by the Consortium. Nor do they constitute a certification of any level of compliance with
standards published by the Unicode Consortium. Links to products are provided by third
parties, and the Consortium bears no responsibility for their content or correctness. There
is no claim that this material is in any way complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
|Submitting or Correcting Entries|
If you have a correction to an existing entry or wish to add a new one please use our