Unicode Tools Wanted

From: Art Pollard (pollarda@hawaii.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 24 1996 - 00:53:21 EST

I'm looking for a vendor (or any other source) that can provide some tools
that will allow for both the inputing of the various unicode characters
(i.e., some characters such as Chinese have distinct input methods) and
also handles the display of the characters as well.

I have some GUI text processing routines that I would like to convert to
Unicode so, if I can find the entry and display routines I can supply the
rest. (I.e., I'm not looking for high level memo box routines and the
like -- I want to write my own.)

If anybody has any information along these lines, I'd appreciate hearing
from you.

Please send responces to Pollarda@Hawaii.edu

Thanks,

-Art