How to order Version 2.0

From: Joan Aliprand (BR.JMA@RLG.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 15 1996 - 14:39:30 EDT

Adrian Havill <http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/> wrote:
> I'm very interested in obtaining [Version 2.0] from a faster source...
> perhaps directly from the Consortium.
> Are there any PGP public keys for sending the e-mail?
> If anyone could e-mail me info about ordering 2.0 via e-mail, (and the
> PGP keys), I'd appreciate it.

Yes, Version 2.0 can be ordered directly from the Unicode Consortium
(unicode-inc@unicode.org). Shipment by courier is an option: contact the
Consortium for details.

Information on how to order from the Consnrtium (including an order form) is
on the Unicode Consortium's Web page (http://unicode.org).

The Unicode Cosnortium's office is not using PGP keys (but it is an idea to
to consider).

If you do not wish to send your credit card number "in the clear," you can
fax a copy of the order form to (408) 777-3784 or send it by express or
regular airmail to:
   The Unicode Consortium
   P.O. Box 700519
   San Jose, CA 95170-0519