Re: List of languages covered by Unicode

From: dave.allen@slq.qld.gov.au
Date: Fri Dec 20 1996 - 09:04:57 EST

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 96 19:14:49 -0800
From: unicode@Unicode.ORG
Subject: List of languages covered by Unicode
To: unicode@Unicode.ORG

I posted this question to comp.software.international recently, but seeing that
the replies I received were rather cryptic, I thought I should try here ..

What languages does Unicode v2 actually cover? I have a list of scripts that
Unicode supports, but which language does each script cover? Is there an easy
way for me to find this out?

Thank you.

Chris Moran
chris.moran@mincom.oz.au

chris

if you get the information that you requested could you also
please forward a copy to me

thanks

Dave Allen Ph +61 7 3840 7910
Manager Fax +61 7 3846 2421
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Information Systems Division
State Library of Qld Email dave.allen@slq.qld.gov.au
P.O. Box 3488
South Brisbane