RE: MS Language Packs (was Re: FW: MS-Windows and Unicode Support )

From: Charles Frankston (cfranks@microsoft.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 1997 - 14:29:36 EDT

http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ is certainly still current. When you get
to that page, you should click on the "Download" link, and you'll get a
choice of downloads, including IE3, IE4, and the language packs for IE3
or IE4. I'm not sure if there are actually any differences between the
IE3 and IE4 language packs, but I'm pretty sure if you already have the
IE3 language pack on your machine, you don't need to download the IE4
pack for the same language.