RE: MS Language Packs

From: Lori Brownell (loribr@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 22:29:25 EDT

I can't guarantee what you are requesting since I don't own the Beta
list, however, I will forward the UTC members names to our Beta
coordinator as possible Beta sites.

We are fully committed to providing the multilingual support that I
described. We will be demoing this at our upcoming PDC. The vast
majority of this support is already in the product and will be available
to any Beta sites that receive our NT5 Betas. I encourage anyone that
will receive the NT5 Beta to actively test this functionality and report
bugs because it is true that the earlier bugs are reported the more time
we have to fix them.

Thanks - Lori