RE: Public domain Greek text in Unicode

From: Christophe PIERRET (cpierret@businessobjects.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 04:36:14 EDT

An easy way of finding public domain text for different languages is to make
a search with alta vista.

Using the language feature (drop down list in the search page), you can
search for the word 'poetry' in any language and you will find some old
poetry (therefore public domain) in the languages you want to use.

Try to follow this URL (search for poetry in greek on alta vista):
http://altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&kl=el&q=poetry&search=Search

You can then save the text on your system for later use.

Christophe Pierret
    Software Development Engineer
    Windows Product Group
    Professional E-mail: cpierret@businessobjects.com
    Personal E-mail: pach@hol.fr

Business Objects S.A.
    1, square Chaptal, 92309 Levallois-Perret, FRANCE
    http://www.businessobjects.com