Re: Question about SCSU example

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 16:10:13 EDT

There is a bug in the examples in the TR6. It's been on my list to fix them
for a long while now, and I the time has come to do it. There has been
renewed interest in this TR.

The default assignments were moved late in the editing, not all changes were
caught. That explains the incosistency with the examples.

I don't recall having recently received any substantial bug reports against
the
specification itself or the sample implementation. There was some mail this
summer, but it contained only a URL to an archive in a UNIX format that I
cannot read. If anyone has plain text (or pdf or html formatted) bug
reports that they wish me to address I will do so in the next week or so.

A./