Re: Unicode support in Solaris 2.7

From: Ienup Sung (ienup.sung@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 13:10:28 EDT

Hello,

Sun has added Japanese Unicode locale at Japanese Solaris 2.7. A bit more
additional information on Japanese Solaris 2.7 can be found from:

        http://members.tripod.com/~ienup/iuc12.pdf

I also cc'd Shioda-san (tomonori.shioda@japan.sun.com) in case you would
like to have more in-depth information on Japanese Unicode locale at
Japanese Solaris 2.7. (One thing I can say to you is, it will have same
level of support as like other two Japanese locales, Japanese EUC and
PCK/ShiftJIS locale including ATOK/Wnn/cs00 support.)

With regards,

Ienup