Re: administrivia

From: Sarasvati (root)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 13:31:05 EST

Dan Kegel, you wrote:

> ... I issue a challenge to the Gods of Unicode: remove me
> from this list, or I shall conclude that there are no gods.

Begone! I expunge thee from the rolls of Unicode and banish
thee to outer darkness.

Seriously speaking, Dan Kegel made the unfortunate mistake of
repeatedly attempting to unsubscribe by an address which was not
subscribed to the list. To wit, "dank@alumni.cco.caltech.edu"
was subscribed to the list, but precisely eight times since
March 12, 1998 he attempted to unsubscribe "dank@alumni.caltech.edu".

Again, I say unto you: When in doubt, supplicate. If you have
problems with subscription, please send mail NOT to the list,
but to me. Or send mail to "postmaster@unicode.org" or to
"info@unicode.org".

Reminding you that all roads in the land of Unicode lead through me,
I remain your one and only humble servant,

        -- Sarasvati