Hexadecimal conversion

From: Petr Mares (lengqie@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 09:09:08 EDT

Dear coleagues

A layman question. Can somebody advice me about any simple way how to
convert large table (database) of hexadecimal unicode codes into unicode
text (i.e. substituting codes with the characters) in WINNT4? I need to
convert hex codes of all CJK characters into actual characters and also the
opposite (convert unicode text to the stream of hex codes of unicode).

Is there any table of all unicode characters vs. codes? or program that
includes such table. (I work with visual foxpro 6.0 but it does not support
unicode)

Thank You for any advice

Sincerely

Petr Mares