RE: FATHATAN (was: RE: Presentation of unknowned composited seque nces

From: Reynolds, Gregg (greynolds@datalogics.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 09:46:20 EDT

Dear Arno,

Sorry, but I'm not very familiar with Qur'anic writing conventions. I know
there is an elaborate apparatus of marks but it's pretty specialized, and
I've never had the time to look into it. I'll take a peek this weekend.

I don't know what the "standard Kaireene" edition is. Can you send me the
publisher's name?

-gregg