Re: Multilingual Documents [was: HTML forms and UTF-8]

From: Christopher John Fynn (cfynn@dircon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 06:38:13 EST

Stephen Holmes <stephen.holmes@eircom.net> wrote:

> Unicode (UTF-8) certaintly appears in my IE 5.0 and support for
> UTF-8 is documented in the MSDN content.

It appears under View, Encoding - which can be used to change the
encoding used to display the content once you have received it;
but the option does not appear under Tools, Internet Options,
General, Languages, Language Preference - which is afaik the
only way for a user to specify the preferred content that is
requested before it is served.

- Chris