RE: Unicode and Word

From: Erland Sommarskog (sommar@algonet.se)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 17:19:53 EST

Chris Pratley <chrispr@microsoft.com> writes:
> You can also install the Visual Keyboard to help with this. In Word2000, go
> to Help/Office on the Web, then go to downloads, and get the Visual
> Keyboard. This works on all systems that have Windows Installer already on
> the machine (any Windows with Office2000, Windows2000, or third party
> programs that use latest InstallShield). Once installed, call up the
> keyboard and then experiment holding down keys like AltGr to see what the
> keyboard looks like. This works similarly to the Keycaps utility in MacOS if
> you have used that.

Hey, that's pretty cool!

But a stupid question: I installed the Korean keyboard, and used to
copy characters to Word. But I didn't get Hangūl blocks, but all
characters just came after each other, just like a Latin or Cyrillic
script. Isn't something trivial I've missed?

--
Erland Sommarskog, Stockholm, sommar@algonet.se