Fw: Prediction for non-ASCII URLs

From: Suzanne Topping (stopping@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 17:48:30 EST

Hello,

I am forwarding the following notes to this list in the hopes that someone
can
help me understand the current situation with non-ASCII characters in URLs.

As you will see, Roozbeh provided one response, and that led to further
questions
on my part. Since Roozbeh raised the issue of UTF-8, I am hoping that this
crosses over into Unicode land. Apologies if it is not appropriate for this
group.

Suzanne Topping
Localization Unlimited