SEARCH ENGINES THAT FULLY SUPPORT UNICODE?

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 18:06:40 EST

John,

I'm posting your message to the Unicode List to see if someone out there can
offer you a helpful response.
Meanwhile, you may want to check the new list of Unicode Enabled Products on
our website at
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/UnicodeEnabledProducts.html.

Best,
Magda Danish - Administrative Director