Re: Level of traffic on Unicode List

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 18:10:55 EST

There are a *newer* technology called *newsgroup*. (Not that new ... ) And it is
possible you can mirror a newsgroup and mailing list together. We use that in
mozilla. Can we consider to use this approach ? This won't reduce the traffic on
Unicode list. But if someone are tired of receiving too many messages from the list,
s/he can unsubscribe it and visit the newsgroup every so often.

Just my 2 cent.