Call for Papers for Unicode Developer Web Site

From: Markus Scherer (markus.scherer@jtcsv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 14:08:20 EST

Call for Papers - We need your help!

IBM has launched a Unicode technology resource site as part of the developerWorks Web site at http://www.ibm.com/developer/ . The Unicode area, or zone, at http://www.ibm.com/developer/unicode/ is designed as a resource community for developers who are using Unicode/ISO 10646 to build e-business applications. Here you will find articles, tutorials, and other resources from inside and outside IBM.

Currently, we have content on the zone from IBM and BasisTech. We are looking for more content contributions. As content manager of the zone, I invite you to send any articles, tutorials, coding tips, and sample code... whatever you think other developers will find helpful in understanding and using Unicode technology.

We are looking for "original content". If the material has been published before, we need to know the copyright issues.

Please send any material you have for consideration directly to me. Be sure to indicate that the content pertains to the Unicode zone.
I or someone from our team will get back to you within a couple of weeks.

And, whether you have content to share or not, please visit the site!

markus

Markus Scherer IBM Cupertino, CA
markus.scherer@jtcsv.com
schererm@us.ibm.com