Re: Existing Normalization Code libraries?

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 22:20:04 EST

IBM has an open-source package of C/C++ Unicode-enablement libraries called
International Components for Unicode (ICU). It includes Normalization as well as a lot of other features. Look at http://www10.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/icu/

The CD-ROM with the new book has licensing language that allows the use of the Java code. The website has not yet been updated to add it. However, the Java code is not optimized, so for C/C++ I would recommend the ICU package above.

Mark