RE: PUA

From: Paul Dempsey (paulde@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 14:59:33 EST

Anyone can use the PUA for anything they want to. If it's useful for
managing glyphs for some purpose, then why not? It should be a free arena.
All bets are off as to the meaning of data in this area in plain text. The
standard shouldn't restrict it's use in any way, other than the conformance
clauses that are already there.

--- Paul