Press announcement & site upgrade

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 10:05:35 EST

We issued a press announcement today for Unicode 3.0; you can find a copy of it through www.unicode.org. In preparation for this, Julie, Magda and the UTC editorial committee have been reworking the web site to make it more usable. You can see some initial results right now;a more thorough revision will be coming later when there is more time (there was not enough of a gap after finishing the book to do a full revision).

We would appreciate comments you have on ways to further improve the site. In particular, useful product information and resource links can be sent directly to info@unicode.org, as described at the bottom of the following pages:

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/UnicodeEnabledProducts.html
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/onlinedat/resources.html

Some links that are already there can also use a brief description if you are able to supply it.

Mark