Beautiful, absolutely beautiful

From: John O'Conner (John.Oconner@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 12:41:16 EST

After receiving my very own copy of the Unicode 3.0 Spec book, I quickly
pulled out the accompanying CD, inserted it into my workstation, and
explored. I was amazed at the amount of information there...but was
nearly brought to tears by the glorious strains of Becky Willrich
singing the Devotional Hymn. It made my heart swell with pride. If this
doesn't play at the "opening ceremonies" of IUC 16 in Amsterdam, I will
be sorely disappointed.

Slowly emerging from rapturous meditation,
John O'Conner