RE: Locale string for Norwegian - Bokmal and Nynorsk?

From: Paul Deuter (Paul.Deuter@plumtree.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 15:18:20 EDT

That probably explains the Internet Explorer bug where
when you set Norwegian Nynorsk - that setting is "forgotten"
and is remembered as Norwegian Bokmal. The "no" tag
is used for both Bokmal and Nynorsk.
Unfortunately this became our bug too in that we copied
sample code provided by Microsoft for mapping locale
strings into LCID (setlcid.asp).

Thanks for all the responses.
-Paul

Paul Deuter