FWD: SOS...........help..........

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 14:16:37 EDT

----- Forwarded by Peter Constable/IntlAdmin/WCT on 09/13/2000 01:21 PM
-----
|--------+------------------------------->
| | "Sandeep Krishna" |
| | <sandeepkrishna@noida|
| | .hclt.com> |
| | |
| | 09/13/2000 03:07 AM |
| | |
|--------+------------------------------->
  | |
  | To: Peter Constable/IntlAdmin/WCT@SIL |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: SOS...........help.......... |

hi....

actually i subscribed myself to the unicode.org mail-list....
and i have been getting ur mails from there...regarding Unicode...

sorry to disturb you but actually i m an Indian Software Engineer who is
very new to the use of Unicode..
i have reading a lot on this topic from various sources MSDN lib,
Unicode.org etc....

though i have a fair idea on the coding structure on UTF-8 etc....
but i am unable to find stuff relating to the practical implementation of
Unicode in a VB, VC++ application....
like how will i write a Chinese string on a form, how shall i read a
unicode
string from a resource file....etc....

if u could spare me a few minutes a guide me through this...i would really
appreciate that....

thankx ,
Sandeep Krishna