RE: This is not UniLocale!

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 20:06:15 EDT

Mike,

I brought the discussion of locale formats here because I am working with a Unicode class library and there are a lot of other globalization experts who may see points that I may have over looked.

Underneath it all, my concerns ultimately relate to the mapping and encoding schemes as laid out in the Unicode standards. Therefore asking people who are not familiar with Unicode to help is a total waste of time.

Carl