Re: New Locale Proposal

From: Keld Jørn Simonsen (keld@dkuug.dk)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 06:29:25 EDT

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 07:17:44AM -0800, Carl W. Brown wrote:
> [...]

A draft of 15897 is available at http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/docs/n712.pdf

Locales can be found at http://www.dkuug.dk/i18n/WG15-collection/locales
These are POSIX ISO/IEC 9945-2 locales.

Some other locales in ISO DTR 14652 format can be found in the GNU glibc distribution,
and possibly also form the li18nux site. (I have not yet looked at these).

The question in the first hand was only the naming scheme, which is elaborated
in 15897.

Kind regards
Keld