Re: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/unicode_192r.htm

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 12:36:45 EDT

And of course just so people who are not familar with the PSDK can know what
this means.... the Platform SDK is updated four times a year. So the "next
release" does not refer to the 1-2 year cycle of a typical product. It comes
out at least four times a year (more often with things like VS releases).

michka

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/