Re: Can anyone help me!!!

From: sanatan mohanty (smohanty@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:46:25 EDT

hi,

  can't i use unicode to generate and show the fonts in any browser
irrespective of their support to unicode!. like by writing plugin or
something like this. and when a user with browser which doesn't support
unicode like to access that webpage. he/she needs to install that plugin.

 will it be possible????