Call for articles - IBM developerWorks

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:14:45 EDT

IBM developerWorks is a leading online resource for software developers
working with open source technologies. One of the site's special topics is
devoted to issues affecting the Unicode community, and we're looking for
qualified writers who can contribute insightful articles about
Unicode-related issues on a freelance basis. We welcome your topic
suggestions and offer competitive compensation for accepted submissions.
Please send inquiries to the zone editor, John Swanson at
jcswanso@us.ibm.com. Thanks for your consideration.

IBM developerWorks
www.ibm.com/developer"

John C. Swanson