Fonts for Unicode Glyph

From: Nat Langs (nat_langs@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 20:47:54 EST

Hi Folks,

I am developing a Java Application, kind of a Unicode
character explorer . I hope to be able to display
every glyph for the characters in Unicode 3.0 on both
Windows and Sun Solaris . Now can someone tell me what
fonts I need to load on these platforms to get as many
displayable glyph as possible ... even using the so
call Unicode Fonts these are giving me a lot of square
boxes (replacement symbols)

Thanks

Regards

Nat