TXT file that displays actual Unicode characters only

From: rseaman@lexmark.com
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 10:22:55 EST

In looking at the Unicode Consortium site, I see a variety of txt and html files
that give a description of characters in different unicode blocks, but I have
not yet found a text, doc, or html file that simply contains the actual unicode
characters, either in the standard's entirety, or by blocks. In other words, I
am looking for a file that would require a unicode font installed on my system
to correctly display the characters it contains. If anyone could point me to
such a file on this, or another site, I would be most appreciative.