Re: Fwd: Kana and Case (was [totally OT] Unicode terminology)

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 18:44:32 EST

The Venerable Dr Whistler wrote:

> I'm sure there is, but I can't lay hands on it right at the moment.
> It's sitting in a box in the basement somewhere.

Uh... He probably meant to write:

  "Yes, it's right here <ahem> as you can see from Diagram 7,
  it's part of the thin banded layer right above the level of the
  Late Xerox midden but beneath the First Dynasty Unicodic layers."

In any case, I breathe a sigh of relief that my handful of soft currency is safe once again. ;-)

        Rick