Re: Information on Arabic Conversion

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 04:18:32 EST

I have no idea what you are referring to here, and do not know of any
representations of Arabic using English. Maybe someone else understands what
you mean?

If not, then I think you might need to explain more what you are looking for
here.

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/