Re: RE: First of many newbie questions

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 07:32:18 EDT

It is rather difficult to read the tiny, *sans-serif* (it should be serif) type in the Unicode book. I mean the character indices. In sans-serif of about 4 points, an 8 *does* look like a B.

Maybe I should use a magnifier? Do you use one?

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.