RE: Adding fonts to JVM

From: Addison Phillips [wM] (aphillips@webmethods.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 10:02:00 EDT

Hi Sameer,

The "font list" in your JVM comes from the operating system. The list you
see is what the JVM thinks you have installed locally. To add a font to the
list, you have to install the font.

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect / Manager, Globalization Engineering
webMethods, Inc. 432 Lakeside Drive, Sunnyvale, CA
+1 408.962.5487 (phone) +1 408.210.3659 (mobile)
Internationalization is an architecture. It is not a feature.