Re: TOP/BOTTOM HORIZONTAL BOX LINE: new characters?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 18:39:21 EDT

Generally speaking, these characters are not being added due to the UTC
choosing to "round out the collection in what seems to be productive ways"
so much as responding to actual requests from customers, members, and
experts on the various scripts.

Is there an actual case to be made for the usefulness of these suggested
characters in any known implementation?

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.