Re: Terroists attacks & the status of Unicode Conference

From: Tom Emerson (tree@basistech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 15:18:16 EDT

Michael \(michka\) Kaplan writes:
> More importantly, many speakers coming in later in the week are NOT YET in
> San Jose -- not sure what effect this will have on things.

I talked with Barbara Jarzyna this morning and through 10:30AM PST
the Conference is still on.

According to an press conference going on as I type, San Francisco
international is shutdown at least until 9AM PST tomorrow (9/12). San
Jose Airport is shutdown right now too.

This was a hell of a way to wake up this morning... (sorry Sarasvati).

     -tree

Sr. Sinostringologist                              http://www.basistech.com