KOI8-U mapping table

From: Andriy Rysin (arysin@myrealbox.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 17:11:23 EDT

Hello everybody!

I sent this message to info@unicode.org but got no reply. I've been
reporting KOI8-U missing from Unicode mapping laso about half a year ago
too. If someone could help me to escalate this missing feature I would
really appreciate that.

Thanks,
Andriy Rysin

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I have noted that Unicode mappings missing KOI8-U encoding. It's
defined in RFC2319 and differs from existing KOI8-R by four pair of
ukrainian letters (the difference itself is described in RFC).
I created the patch to make KOI8-U mapping from
http://www.unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS/VENDORS/MISC/KOI8-R.txt.
Could you please tell me where and how should I send it to be
included in next Unicode release?

Thank you in advance,
Andriy