RE: Shape of the US Dollar Sign

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 14:17:47 EDT

Yves,

> And many of them too, until he gets some with a dollar sign on it. None of
> the banknotes I have in my wallet ($1, $10, and $20) show a dollar sign on
> them! Or It's hidden somewhere, in which case, where?

Many of us in California suspect that the "$"'s all went to Texas,
which you can find printed on the top row of the facade of the
Lincoln Memorial, fourth from the left, on the back of the 'FIVE DOLLARS'
bill. If you squint hard enough, you might see that that is actually
"TEXA$" printed there.

--Ken